|Job Title||Facility Billing Liaison|
|Reports to||Billing Manager|
Annual Salary Range $50,000 - $55,000
Facility Billing Liason
Facility Billing Liaison - Building and maintaining a healthy and positive rapport with our Facility clients to increase collections, while assisting the department in Facility Billing & Collection as needed.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in Collection efforts with facility contracts, i.e., phone calls, emails, submission packages.
- Foster positive relationships with our established Facility contracts.
- Meet with key contacts from our Facility contracts to review billing guidelines, policies, and assist in educating them in billing requirements, such as PCS / Signature guidelines.
- Knowledge of our Facility contracts and identifying them appropriately.
- Preparation of bi-weekly/monthly Facility invoices.
- Maintains courteous and cooperative working relationships with all levels of management and employees, patients/parents, guarantors, and third-party representatives.
- Performs duties in a productive/timely manner as well as maintaining accuracy in the billing process.
- Provides accurate summary of personal productivity to Billing Management on a daily/weekly basis.
- Demonstrates professional growth through periodic participation in continuing education/development programs.
- Other duties as assigned by the department supervisor/managers.
SUPERVISION: Reports directly to Facility Manager & Billing Dept Manager
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience with medical terminology, ICD-10coding, and automated patient accounting systems and/or electronic billing systems preferred.
- Knowledge of Zoll Rescue Net billing system preferred.
- 3+ years Customer Service or Provider Relations experience
Certification and Licensure:
- Ambulance/Medical billing certification or diploma preferred.
- Valid Driver’s license
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- Knowledge of automated patient accounting systems and/or electronic billing systems preferred.
- Typing and 10-key skills.
- Knowledge Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Windows.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Review and research data; use intuition and experience to complement data.
- Familiarity with medical terminology preferred.
- Meets collection Facility collection goals.
- High level of sitting/working at desk.
- Light physical effort (lift/carry up to 20 lb.)
- Work is performed under basically normal working conditions, as in a standard office environment.
- Traveling to and from office location and Hospitals/Facilities (Expenses are reimbursed)
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.